The second one is clever and really made me think.
These are pretty good, and i really like the first and last ones.
I really like the 2nd and 6th stories.
I think the first story is very interesting.
The second one is great but I couldn't get the fifth one. Why are they running away?
i like the 5th one. would read the story if it was
The last one is probably my favorite of all the ones I read.
The second one is clever and really made me think.
ReplyDeleteThese are pretty good, and i really like the first and last ones.
ReplyDeleteI really like the 2nd and 6th stories.
ReplyDeleteI think the first story is very interesting.
ReplyDeleteThe second one is great but I couldn't get the fifth one. Why are they running away?
ReplyDeletei like the 5th one. would read the story if it was
ReplyDeleteThe last one is probably my favorite of all the ones I read.
ReplyDelete