Thursday, September 10, 2015

ME

September , 10 , 2015

         For my first blog entry I will be talking about me! So here is some basic back round information that you should know about me. I was born on November , 6, 1999 in Las Vegas Nevada. A cute kid I was. Got all the ladies in preschool and kindergarten. I moved to Illinois 3 months before my 3rd birthday. I lived in Plainfield up until my 1 year ago when I moved to Chicago. It was a pretty easy move for me as the neighborhood high schools aren't the greatest academically. I made friends right away from soccer and they introduced me to other people so it worked out really well,  I now live in  Beverly(Southside !!!!) and I really like it there. My family at home consist of my dad, stepmom, younger brother, and sister. I have two older brothers but they both have graduated college and are now adults with real responsibility. One of my passions is soccer. I have played soccer since I was four. Played on one of the top teams in the Midwest with Chicago Fire up until high school. Was on junior varsity last year and this year I made the varsity team at Whitney Young. This years team is very talented  and we are hoping we can combine all of our talent and bring home a city championship. Another passion that I have is making people laugh. When I was younger I had wanted to be a standup comedian and perform in front of big crowds. I don't really have that particular job as a goal of mine in the future but I still have some pretty good jokes. Okay, how many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten-tickles.

2 comments:

  1. Great joke and i really get the concept of who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great joke and i really get the concept of who you are.

    ReplyDelete